- Liz is out of town Tues-Sat. If you text me questions then, I may respond slowly because I will probably be sitting on the beach, getting jacked and tan.
- Homework that is due 7.7 (please respond by email):
1) Why do you want to compete in Crossfit?
2) How do you talk to yourself when: a) attempting a 1RM lift, b) getting through a heavy 5 min WOD, c) getting through a 20 min + AMRAP?
3) What are your strengths and weaknesses compared to your peers in the Comp group? Strength and weaknesses relative to the Open WODs of last year? Strength and weaknesses relative to the Regional team WODs of this year?
4) What does the phrase "eating to perform" mean
- If you are going out of town, just do as much work as you can before leaving town. The workload is a little light this week.
Oly class (you can do the AD work a day early if you have time, guys will be trying to get in AD intervals Tues as well)
AD :30 @85%
AD :30 @50%
A) Skill session with Ryne (TTB efficiency, and Shoulder to OH efficiency)
B1) Push Press 10, 8, 6, 4, 2; Rest :90 (aim to increase weight each set)
B2) Weighted Pull-up 5, 4, 3, 2, 1; Rest :90 (aim to increase weight each set)
C) 10 min AMRAP:
3 C2B pull-up
Off. I will disown anyone who does the Hero WOD programmed.
A1) Bench Press 10x10; Rest 1 min
A2) Bent Over BB Row 10x10; Rest 1 min
B1) Incline DB BP 10-12x3; Rest 2 min
B2) Seated Hammer Curls (please see Rachel if you need a demo) 20-24x3; Rest 2 min
Saturday (during Comp class)
A) 3 rounds for time
10 Back Squat 80% 1 RM
B) 10-20 min light Oly practice (do not go above 65lbs) (this can be done Sunday if needed)
C) Row 20 min easy pace ("Z1") (this can be done Sunday if needed)
D) 30 min mobility for the inflexible people (this can be done Sunday if needed)