- 1 organic avocado, halved with pit removed
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning – I used Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Flip each avocado side over and slice off enough of the rounded skin so that it can sit flat when the fleshy side is up.
- Place the avocados, fleshy side up, in a baking pan. Crack some salt into each hole.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, divide it between the avocado holes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the egg has fully set. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 176 calories, 15g fat, 35mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, and 6g protein